Saturday, March 29, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along


The Sassy Quilter
 
And we're off..... The Triangle Quilt Along has begun with Paula at The Sassy Quilter.  There's still plenty of time to join in!  We just got the cutting assignment today, so you aren't behind, yet!  Come on, you know you want to play! 


This is the third QAL I've participated in this year and I'm loving the motivation they elicit.  It's also so much fun to see what fabrics everyone else uses and if they do a unique layout or some added feature in their quilt.  Everyone is so creative!

I'm using mostly Michael Miller's Midnite Gems with a little Ta Dot thrown in and some solids.  I so love jewel tones!


Here are my yummy triangles all cut up and ready to go!  All 208 of them!  :)
 
 
 
Stay tuned for the finished product the end of April! 


1 comment:

  1. These look great! I really love these colors. I just made a quilt with some pretty similar ones. Beautiful stack:)

    ReplyDelete