Thursday, March 13, 2014

Coming soon....

MY FIRST BLOG HOP!!!!   

I am so excited to be participating in my very first blog hop!  Since I'm so new to blogging, I'm hoping this will bring some new quilty friends my way!  I just love the online quilting community, as everyone is so supportive and encouraging.  I've enjoyed viewing other's blogs and being inspired by them.  I've also learned so much through tutorials and tips and have even won a few happy prizes along the way!  I'm hoping to grow my blog to include some tutorials and tips, as well, soon! 
 
And, who knows, maybe I'll even be having a little giveaway during this blog hop!  ;)

 
Stay tuned for this fun Flags on a Stick Blog Hop hosted by Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt, March 25-April 3

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You are going to do great I am sure. Can't wait to see what you come up with:)

    ReplyDelete