Friday, April 4, 2014

ALYoF- April Goal

My Button
Well, here we are, April already!  It's crazy how fast the year just flies by.  My goal this month is to complete a baby quilt for my best friend who had her daughter 7 weeks early.  Both are doing well and hopefully the little miss will be going home soon!


I have this lovely stack of fat quarters from Joel Dewberry's Heirloom line.  Now I just have to decide on a fat quarter friendly pattern.  Any ideas?  I was hoping to get it done last month, but didn't settle on a pattern.  But, it WILL get done this month!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the birth of your friend's baby. She is going to love this quilt no matter which pattern you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a pretty little bundle to make a quilt for a precious little bundle! I do not know any patterns right off,but if you google/pinterest search I bet you will find something you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a baby quilt that is just one large quilt block! or even just four...not sure if its FQ friendly:) Beautiful bundle though!

    ReplyDelete