Monday, June 9, 2014

Pattern Testing for Cora's Quilts

Cora's Quilts
Shelley at Cora's Quilts has a spring sampler quilt along going on right now.  She really has beautiful patterns and I've been lucky enough to test out a few of the sampler blocks before they come out!  I've used a different color way than she did, but I do love how they've turned out.  


Block # 6 Temple Court
Block #7 Friendship Quilt
Go check out Shelley's Spring Sampler.  Join us and every block you make and link up on her site or flickr group could win you some wonderful prizes!

I'm loving texty fabric right now!
 
Aspen Glow Quilt Along @ Cora's QuiltsOn a side note, Shelley is also hosting a quilt along starting in September using her fabulous Aspen Glow pattern.  I first found Cora's Quilts through her etsy shop and I fell in love with her Aspen Glow quilt using the Winter's Lane fabric line.  I HAD to have it and ordered the lap sized quilt kit immediately.  I am so excited to break it out of hiding and sew along with Shelley in this quilt along!  She's using a new fall themed color way, but I will be using the original Winter's Lane.  As you can see from my Christmas tree skirt and Advent Calendar, I LOOOVE this fabric line and can't wait to finally get my quilt together.  Nothing like a little motivation to get this baby done by Christmas!

 







5 comments:

  1. I had seen the purple top block and thought it looked like something you would do! I love your purple blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics look great! I do love that aspen glow too:) will be a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to pattern test - your fabric is so pretty. BTW: Congrats on the May ALYoF win (and for having a finish to link up, unlike me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving text prints also and the fabric you have chosen for the Spring Sampler is stunning, love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your purple-y grey blocks! That text print is so very perfect!!

    ReplyDelete